The Corporation gives a number of incentives and facilities to the seed growers which are as under:-
- A premium of 30 — 35% premium over & above average of 5 highest mandi rates / MSP is given to the seed growers for the procurement of certified seed of Paddy, pulses & Oil seeds
- In case of wheat procurement, HSDC gives Rs.325/- per quintal higher than the Govt. Minimum Support Price including Bonus. In case of C-306 variety, an additional premium of Rs.300/- per qtl. is given.
- The amount of Rs.12/- per qtl. is extra to the Shareholder Growers on Certified Seed of Wheat.
- 85% procurement price of the Raw seed is paid immediately at the time of delivery of raw seed.
- Gunny bags are provided to growers for bringing the produce to the processing plants.
- Transportation rebate upto Rs. 25.75/- per qtl. is given on certified seed.
- Unloading expenses of raw seed at the processing plants is borne by HSDC.